Showroom Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA
Scalamandré is seeking to hire a Showroom Sales Representative with experience selling to the trades (Interior Designers, Architects, Trades Professionals) for our Los Angeles showroom. We are looking for a sales representative who is driven, detail-oriented, works well with others, and has a strong visual sense to oversee clients’ accounts.
- Assist in the selection and specification of high-end custom and stock fabrics, wall-coverings and trimmings for residential and contract projects
- Implement and represent a high standard of service to discerning clientele, upholding Scalamandré’s standards
- Prepare sales documents in order to initiate and close sales
- Assist with displays and visual merchandising
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
- Must possess a strong interest in interior design as well as interpersonal, communication and computer skills
- Must be able to multi-task, be a team player, and willing to take the lead when needed
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferable in the interior design trade
Compensation commensurate with experience. Compensation is mostly commission based.
SEND RESUME INCLUDING SALERY REQUIREMENTS TO:
Scalamandré, Human Resources